At Eurotext we are committed to protecting your data and privacy.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information when you contact us via email or telephone. To complete your request we need to know your name, email address, telephone number and country of residence.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information as follows:
- To produce your quotation and provide our services.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
- We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes to the website, new services and special features and offers.
- The information we hold about you may be used to analyse your browsing preferences as part of our marketing programme. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or promotions we think you will be interested in.
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- Try to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
- Delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us to prevent unauthorised access.
What about "cookies"?
By calling or emailing us you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Eurotext