WHO WE ARE
TRADING SINCE 2007
EASTERN EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
1,000+ CUSTOMERS PER YEAR
Alex is a co-founder and Business Development Manager. She is a qualified translator, translator trainer and examiner. She is also responsible for quality assurance.
Jadwiga is our Finance Manager. She concentrates on supplier payments and cashflow, and ensures the legal and statutory requirements are met.
Paul, our IT Manager, is responsible for the smooth running of our servers and computer systems. He is also providing great inspiration for new technologies and IT solutions.
Daria is our Office Manager. She is responsible for the smooth running of office operations, correspondence and project delivery.
Why choose Eurotext
- We fully understand working to a budget. That is why our translations offer great value for money. All our rates are accepted by the Legal Aid Agency.
- We only work with tried and tested translators. This means that we always have a linguist ready to start work on your project and meet the deadline.
- Quality is our top priority. Our translators are highly experienced and qualified experts in their specialist field and they only translate into their native language.
- Although all our projects are human delivered, we support the translation process by the state of the art technology such as Trados or MemoQ, to enhance consistency and speed.
- We are your partner and as such, we strive to understand your REQUIREMENTS, apply the appropriate RESOURCES and deliver the best RESULTS.
- Thanks to stringiest quality assurance procedures we deliver project excellence every time. All our translations are proofread and we offer additional second translator proof-checking service.
- We take confidentiality very seriously. That is why our staff and suppliers have signed non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), which allows us handle even the most restricted projects.
- On request we offer certification of official documents such as birth or marriage certificates etc. We provide sworn translations, affidavit, notarisation and apostille as required by local authorities.